Christian is flying back to San Antonio for 2 very short days.
Our itinerary includes:
*Seeing a chic flick :)-- either The Help {which has gotten GREAT reviews} or One Day {I am currently obssessed with the song in the trailer}
*Happy Hour at our favorite restaurant downtown {Luke}
*A photography class
*multiple visits to Christians favorite place ever-- Target :) {jk--- he HATES Target}
August 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway! I love making new blog friends so I am excited to learn all about you..... so I need to be brought up to speed, why are you and your honey in different parts of the country?!?! and p.s. I am only 2 hours from Chicago. JUST SAYIN ;)
ReplyDeletex, ashley
Just found your blog and how fun is long distance relationships..i was in one before i got married so this is totally cool for me! have fun on your adventure...im following to see how the story enfolds!
ReplyDelete