We ate about 5 of these the whole time.
Times Square
Lombardi's pizza is a must when visiting NYC. The pizza is AMAZING.
The Feast of San Gennaro was going on in Little Italy while we were there. Lots of yummy food!
Cannolis!
The rebuilding of the Twin Towers. The Memorial had just opened a week before we were there, so tickets were unavailable for the next month.
Another must eat NYC restaurant.... Carnegie Deli
We saw this show and LOVED it. So funny and the actors and actresses were great!
I love this picture. God love him... holding the camera bag while waiting in line to get me cupcakes :)
Ok, so there are NO pictures of Christian and I together and here's why....
National Lampoons European Vacation- Camera Theft {click to watch video}
I know, I know. I need to get over this fear. But after spending a little bit more than I am use to on a camera, I have become somewhat overprotective of it. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment