Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

May 14, 2013

Life

My goal is to write a post at least once a week. I would like to be able to look back on all my blog posts and smile about how easy life was when we were young, in love and childless. We definitely want to have kids in the future, but I am very happy with how our life is at this very moment. If we wake up on Saturday morning and decide to drive to Dallas, we drive to Dallas! If we decide we want to go to Napa for the week, we book tickets! Now that my sister has a baby on the way, we can drive to Lawton and steal him for the weekend while Morgan & Wes take a mini-vacation. I am really looking forward to that!

Anyway, this past weekend, we drove to Houston for Christians nephews wedding. I love Christian's family so we had a blast!

 On Saturday, we woke up and ate at a great breakfast joint in downtown Houston. 

Then we visited the coolest place! I am a HUGE fan of model homes and there is a place in Houston where you pay to visit 12 different model homes. The neighborhood looked like something you would see out of Wisteria Lane and it was SO neat!







Looking at all the closets was my favorite part....


  



Loved the interior design of some of the homes...







{the water came from the ceiling}

Wedding time!






No comments:

Post a Comment