.... and I'm going to be honest, there's no way I would have any desire to visit South Korea except for the fact that my sister lived there.
Anyway, my sister posted a lot of the pics from the trip on her blog, but I will add some of my favorites from the various places we visited:
My sister and I in Itaewon
Shopping in Myeongdong
We saw the show "Nanta." I was pulled up on stage for the first time in my life! It was SO much fun.
Fish pedicure in Gangnam. It tickled sooo much!
Morgan & Wes
We stopped at a batting cage on the way home from Osan. Yes, we match. TOTALLY unplanned.
The boys: Wes, Mike, and Adam
This is what my sister and I did 90% of the trip... shopped
I was a wreck leaving my sister. I think I cried the first 2.5 hours of the plane ride home! If I am still on my 'post graduate school not ready to enter the real world tour of the globe' {as my sister so fondly calls it} in Sept/Oct of next year, then I will definitely be going back!







super cute blog!! i have been to south korea too and went to all those places you and your sister went, such great memories of my trip there! newest follower :-)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, you and your sister are so cute! I always wanted a sister growing up. Instead I got stuck with a bratty younger brother who at 21 years old still acts like he is 15. LUCKY ME. ............
ReplyDeleteanyways, so glad you had fun! How brave is your sis too?! I would be freaked out to live somewhere like korea!
Oh my gosh a fish pedicure!? Ha! I have never heard of it but thats awesome!
ReplyDelete