Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

March 24, 2012

Chicago- Part 3

Christian and I were really wanting to see The Second City in Chicago, and finally got a chance to this trip. It is Chicago's famous improv comedy club, and lots and lots of SNL's cast are alumnae of The Second City. 

All I can say is, WOW! Now I know why SNL recruits The Second City cast-- they were absolutely hilarious. 



My Mom flew into Chicago 7 days after me. She is an absolute blast to travel with... she is non-stop from the crack of dawn until the sun goes down. Here is a some pics from my Mom's time in Chicago....

We walked along the lake from Lincoln Park to Navy Pier



Hop on-hop off bus


The art museum

Intersection at Taylor and Morgan street's 

Little Italy


Garrett's popcorn. The BEST popcorn ever. 

Crab @ Shaw's Seafood. 


We went up 103 stories at the Willis Tower to the glass bottom floors....



Then we visited the Bean. I could stay here all day... it is so entertaining.



Marilyn Monroe statue


1 comment: